Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Accountability gives direstion

This day has been quite eye-opening in many ways. 

One of the reasons is what I will write about in is space. 

Honestly, after 5 years of beginning my working career, for the first time ever, I have some expectations to meet, some goals to achieve and some direction to sail in.

I couldn't believe the sense of focus it gives & the positivity it creates. The amount of tangible value that I can now create instills an amazing amount of confidence.

Extending this paradigm tonthe governance sector, one of the reasons why we are pathetic as a democracy is this lack of accountability. 

For every function, defining a set of deliverables & making the key individuals accountable will help a long way in creating an efficient system. How I wish that day arrives soon!

No comments: